Can a bag made with recycled materials be truly sustainable? The short answer is no. Each Charlie Feist bag emits several times its weight in greenhouse gases, generates at least another half bag’s worth of scrap, and draws down copious amounts of freshwater now growing scarce everywhere on the planet.
Each bag is made with approximately 20 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles; over the years we have diverted over 100,000 bottles from the ocean and landfills.
Are we proud of our credentials? Yes. Do we think more needs to be done? Absolutely.
If you’re looking for the most sustainable bag, then you’re better off using the one already in your closet. But should you want a new ethically-sourced bag with a smaller carbon footprint than a multinational brand, then this one is for you.
- Recycled PET construction
- Side pockets for water bottle
- Removable hook
- Vegan leather zipper pullers and accents
- Polished No.8 silver zippers
- Woven polyester lining
- 16" laptop sleeve
- 100% waterproof
- Nylon seatbelt webbing straps
- Hardened silver brass buckles
- Charlie Feist's signature orange woven lining
- Gender neutral
44 cm (H) x 32 cm (W) x 16 cm (D)
We only use fabric produced by processing reclaimed and recycled post-consumer plastic bottles certified by the world's strictest organisations which monitor the process from the source to the final product.
We are proud to partner with:
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Recycled Content Standard (RCS)
|Czech Republic||£9.50||3-4 days|